Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Loeffler Randall Spring Collection

I love pretty much all shoes, but my very favorite shoe designer is undoubtedly Loeffler Randall. I purchased my first pair of Loeffler Randall heels several years ago, and I'm still wearing them. Like literally, I'm wearing them as I write this. I'm super excited about LR's spring line. Here's a few of my faves this season:

Dita Platform Pump

Paloma Espadrille Stiletto Sandal

Tasmin Classic Pump
 
Anja Mignon Wedge

Francie Knot Sandal

Willow Mignon Knot Flat

Filippa Mignon Flat Sandal

See why I'm excited? I have a feeling I will have a new pair of shoes to share with you all in the coming weeks!



8 comments:

  1. Those pumps are such a great classic style! I'm in the market for a nude or blush color pair of shoes for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their shoes! Those pretty orange wedges are swoon worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love that last pair.

    xx

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. those polka dot flats are just adorable!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the orange wedges!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. The knot sandals are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I NEED that first pair!! So chic!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all gorgeous, but I'm swooning over that first pair!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments...they're often the highlight of my day!